A rugged 90° back angle, rear threaded connection design. Commonly used in industrial, pulp and paper, food and beverage processing, HVAC, and OEM applications.
Choose a model:
3" diameter head
GT-300R 3" diameter head with calibration feature
MX-325R 3" diameter head with calibration feature and min or max temp. indicator
MM-325R 3" diameter head with calibration feature and min and max temp. indicator
GT-400 4" diameter head
GT-400R 4" diameter head with calibration feature
GT-500 5" diameter head
GT-500R 5" diameter head with calibration feature
MX-525R 5" diameter head with calibration feature and min or max temp. indicator
MM-525R 5" diameter head with calibration feature and min and max temp. indicator
• Type 304 stainless steel.
• All welded construction.
• Models GT-300R, MX-325R, GT-500R are easy to calibrate by inserting Allen wrench into reset opening.
• Anti-Parallax dial avoids reading errors.
• Dials printed with large black numbers and graduations on raised ring - easy to read from any angle.
• Dustproof and Leakproof. Hermetically sealed.
• Corrosion resistant to most chemicals.
1/2" NPT standard. Can be supplied in other NPT sizes at extra charge.
1/4". Standard stem lengths: 2-1/2", 4", 6", 9", 12", 15", 18", 24", including threads. Available in stem lengths up to 120".
Longer and intermediate stems, and 6 mm, 8 mm, or 3/8" diameter stems available upon request.
Bimetal element dampened with silicone for minimum pointer vibration and maximum heat transfer.
Accuracy to within 1-1/2% full span range.
100% up to 250F
50% up to 500F
10% above 500F
Extra-heavy glass lens. Acrylic, polycarbonate, tempered or shatterproof glass lens can be supplied at extra charge.
Thermowells are recommended for pressure, corrosive fluid, or high velocity applications.